لا تزال الإصدارات السابقة من قوائم كود ONIX متاحة: العدد 36.
Browse the ONIX codelists, or search for a specific term within the vocabularies.
Used with <BibleContents> <b352>
The 66 books included in the Protestant, Catholic and Orthodox canons, 39 from the Old Testament and 27 from the New Testament. The sequence of books may differ in different canons. (Equivalent to OT plus NT)
- An ellipsis indicates a codelist or code has more detailed sub-codes
- Click on a code description to reveal these ‘descendant’ codes
- Indentation indicates the ancestors and descendants of a code
- Click on the ✽ or ? to see or hide the usage notes
- Red bars indicate deprecated codes
- Search for text in code descriptions (for example ‘paperback’) using the search field at the top
- Searches are not case-sensitive, and search both the code headings and any notes
- You don’t need to use complete words (eg ‘paperb’)
- You can also search for ONIX XML data elements (eg ‘<ProductIDType>’) or by codelist number
- Click on a search result to see it ‘in context’ with its parent or child codes
- A click on ‘Heading’ or a blank search returns you to the top level of the hierarchy
- Click on the code or codelist number to copy the code to the clipboard